/ Press-room / Grandes
/ Technology grand
«Technologies of information society»
2004 Yaroslavl State University
of name P.G. Demidov became a member of international project
of IST -
“IPv6 TF-SC”. The main objection of this project is
introduction IPv6 in Europe
by 2005. The
basic directions of the project:
- Development of the plan of expansion IPv6 in Europe.
- Creation and coordination of activity of the
European National Task Forces - NTF,
including Russian National Task Force.
- Gathering, the analysis and the publication of the
statistical data on process of introduction IPv6 in Europe and the
- Development and realization of methods of introduction IPv6
in various areas of economy.
- Creation and development of European
IPv6 web portal for distribution and information
for creating National Task Forces is basically insufficient interest of
governmental and economic circles in IPv6 promotion. In this connection
suggested NTF to direct their activity on:
- Create IPv6 promotion project inside their
countries. They will be responsible for communicating with government
and social organizations, manufactures and press.
- NTF is responsible for carrying out of
the positions accepted by the project in own country. It's meetings NTF
with industrial and government organizations, security services and so
- NTF's activity must be aimed at
introduction IPv6 into national industrial sectors and national